OregonDMV.com is the official website for Oregon Department of Motor Vehicles. You can check out the website to find the information on driver licenses, driver permits, identification cards, insurance, accidents, and more. Go to the link www.oregondmv.com/online to use their online services system to renew your vehicle registration, change your address, notice of vehicle sale and more.
Vehicle Registration Renewal
- To renew your vehicle registration online, you need Vehicle Registration Renewal form, insurance company name and policy number unless it is a non-motorized vehicle, and credit or debit card.
- Check your eligibility to renew online from their website. Reprint your receipt if you have already renewed online.
- Start secure renewal by entering your Vehicle renewal information, selecting renewal options, reading and confirming certifications, verifying transaction summary, entering payment information, and finally viewing and printing payment receipt.
- You have approximately 30 minutes from the time you begin the transaction to the time you complete it.
Change of Address
- Change the address on your Driver License, Permit or ID Card record, and every vehicle registration record where you are the owner and where it is your address being used on the registration.
- Download the Change of Address Notice from their website and mail it to DMV to update your voter registration information, to replace a damaged address sticker.
- Also you can get more information about changing your address, or to use the Alternate Change of Address online form if your new address is outside the U.S. or is not accepted by the online system.
Notice of Vehicle Sale
- Notify DMV within 10 days of the date of transfer when you sell or otherwise transfer your interest in an Oregon-titled vehicle by completing Online Notice of Vehicle Sale /Transfer Form.
- It also includes information on the vehicle, the new owner/buyer, and the seller. You have the option to print and mail your form.
- You can also get information about selling, donating or gifting a vehicle.