Go to the website www.greendot.com/activate to activate your green dot card before you using it, if you are trying it for the first time. The activation process will help you create an online account to let your manage your card easily. Green Dot is available everywhere. Our app makes sure you can see every purchase, every deposit, and use any feature on your schedule.
How to activate your green dot card online?
- To activate your prepaid card, you should make sure you are the primary cardholder to do it.
- Please have your card in your hand.
- open the link www.greendot.com/activate from your web browser.
- On the page, you need to provide the 16-digit Card number, 3-digit security code (on the back of your card), your last 4 and your 4-digit PIN.
- Enter them correctly to continue.
- Then enter your personal information to complete the activation process.
The Green Dot Prepaid Card is a prepaid card that you can use anywhere debit MasterCard or Visa cards are accepted worldwide. You don’t need personal credit to apply the card. And you should add money to your Card in order to use it. The Card can be used at ATMs and can also be reloaded. Your purchases and ATM withdrawals are debited from your Card balance. Also you can send and receive money, pay your bill online, bank transfer. They introduced a new feature called MoneyPak. MoneyPak is Green Dot’s trusted service for reloading money onto someone’s prepaid card. Simply buy a MoneyPak at retail stores nationwide, load it with cash at the register, create an online profile and move money onto a prepaid card.